Willoughby Leisure Centre Pool Area Upgrades
The existing aquatic facilities are reaching the end of their life and will be redesigned to best meet the needs of our community.
Key features of the new design are:
- An 8 lane x 25m rebuild of the existing pool
- New 4 lane x 20m program pool
- New 4 lane x 20m learn to swim pool
- New toddler play pool/splash pad
- New spa and sauna adjoining the pool deck
- A refurbished roof structure
- Refurbished reception area
- Expanded entry area and improved pool deck visibility
- Reoriented swim school, physiotherapy and meeting rooms
- Sustainability features such as solar panels and water harvesting
- Improved water filtration and management
- Additional seating
The NPA will be meeting with council on Wednesday, 30th March 2021 and are preparing a submission on behalf of the Northbridge community.
Should you wish to to contact us to discuss further please email – firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively refer back to this page shortly for a copy of our submission.