Set on beautiful Middle Harbour, Northbridge is all about family and luxury living.
A well-kept local secret, the Northbridge Baths, and captivating harbour views add to the allure of this hilly neighbourhood. Northbridge is a place to escape the bustle of city life – but when you’re ready to get amongst the action, it’s only moments away.
Northbridge has a vantage point over Middle Harbour with the harbourside parks (Clive, Elizabeth And Hallstrom Parks) all offering great views.
- Elizabeth Park (Coolawin Road)
- Clive Park (Minimbah Road): with tables, harbour views, barbecue facilities, swings, and bathroom facilities.
- Hallstrom Point Park (Hallstrom Close)
- John Roche Playground (Roche Lane, off Woonona Road): playground, junior bike track
- Tunks Park (Brothers Avenue): barbecues, playing fields, boat ramp, gym equipment, playground, bush tracks, extensive parking.
- Warners Park (Jack McLure Place): shelters, playground, bowling club, parking
- Northbridge Bike Skills Track (Sailors Bay Road): A small bike track with two jump lines and a large berm.
- War Memorial Clock.
- Kings Park: located on Harden Ave: behind Woolworths
- Northbridge Public School: Northbridge’s government primary school, ‘committed to the provision of the highest quality education’. Founded in 1923, the school has a population of over 500, and has hosted events of national significance including the launch of the “Australian of the Year Awards” 2003 and a helicopter visit from the Crown Prince and Princess of Japan in 2005.
- St Philip Neri School: the suburb’s Catholic school, part of the Broken Bay Diocese. The school is on the same site as the Catholic Church.
- SHORE: senior school playing fields
- Northbridge Golf Club has sloping and undulating fairways, adjacent to Middle Harbour. Course forms part of Northbridge Park. Carved from the rugged sandstone escarpment overlooking Sydney’s Middle Harbour, Northbridge Golf Club provides a picturesque 18 hole challenge for members and visitors. The Course is the closest 18 hole golf course to Sydney city on the North Shore.
- Norths Pirates Junior Rugby Union Club is the local village Rugby Club, the former Club being known as Cambridge Bay. This Club taking its name from Northbridge, Cammeray and Neutral Bay. The Pirates home ground is located at Tunks Park which is below the famous bridge.
- Northbridge Sailing Club (NSC) faces Middle Harbour and can be accessed through Minimbah Road. Partnered with Seaforth Sailing Club, races are held on Sundays. The club offers boat storage, a canteen and a launching pontoon.
- Northbridge Cricket Club (NCC) founded in 1919, is the oldest surviving cricket club in the Northern Suburbs Cricket Association (NCSA). Fielding 6 teams in 2017-18 across a number of grades and caters for players of various abilities, with the emphasis on competition, participation and enjoyment. NCC has raised a potential player base of 150 people who regularly play cricket for the club. Off the field the club has an active social calendar and regularly hold social events for all the family. In 2018/19 the club celebrated its centenary season.
- Northbridge Football Club develops well rounded young Australians through the proper football environment which teaches respect, humility, integrity, reward through effort and fair play at all times
- Northbridge Netball Club – Bring along some friends or make new ones at our friendly community club. Ages from 7 yrs to Adults!
- Northbridge Tennis Club – Mens only tennis club
- 1st Sailors Bay Sea Scouts – Sea Scouts are just like any other scout group, except we do a lot of our activities in and around the water, such as canoeing, kayaking, sailing, rafting, paddle boarding and power boating. PLUS we do all the other adventurous scout activities such as hiking, camping, bushcraft, cooking and rock-climbing. We actively attend all the fantastic scout events such as Cuborees, Jamborees, Venturers, Scout Hike and more! Our scouts have travelled far and wide to enjoy their adventures, to Worldwide Jamborees, Exchanges and Special Tours.
- Willoughby Men’s Shed – The Willoughby Community Men’s Shed is a fully equipped wood and metal workshop where skilled and unskilled men can work on a range of personal, shed and community projects. The ‘Shed’ is open to men of all ages and provides a safe and caring environment where time can be spent working alongside like minded people or simply visiting for a ‘cuppa and chat’.
- Northbridge Amateur Swimming Club – Based at Northbridge Baths Northbridge Amateur Swimming Club has been running regular competition for nearly 100 years. We are a family orientated club catering for all swimming abilities, members range in age from infants to those in their ninety’s. Races are from 15 metres to 200 metres and longer. Club activities are fun and a rewarding social gathering for families and friends. The club runs handicap swimming races every Saturday morning at 8am in summer, fun relays, squad training, inter club carnivals, BBQ’s and fun social activities in a unique safe environment.
- Northbridge Rotary Club – The Rotary Club of Northbridge was founded in 1983 and is part of Rotary International, the world’s first service club organization with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide.
The Northbridge Baths are unsupervised tidal baths set along the stunning Sydney Harbour foreshore, within the native bushland of Middle Harbour.
Willoughby City Council
Mayor Tanya Taylor
Sailors Bay Ward Councillors – Hugh Eriksson, Roy McCullagh, John Moratelli
Member for Willoughby – Tim James
Federal Member for North Sydney – Kylea Tink