On the 28th March 2015, NSW electors will be required to vote for the 56th Parliament.
This election was preceded by an electoral redistribution which has meant that electoral boundaries have altered and your enrolled district may have changed.
The VoteNSW.info website will detail how, when, where and who you can vote for.
- Ivote – Registrations for the iVote® system opens 10am Thursday 12 February 2015 and closes 1pm Saturday 28 March 2015. Voting with the iVote® system is 24/7 from 8.00am Monday 16 March 2015 until 6pm Saturday 28 March 2015
- Close Postal Vote Applications (outside Australia) – 6.00pm, Monday 23 March 2015
- Close Postal Vote Applications (within Australia) – 6.00pm, Wednesday 25 March 2015
- Close of receipt of returned Postal Vote Declaration Envelopes – 6.00pm, Wednesday 1 April 2015
- Pre-poll Voting – Period from Monday, 16 March 2015 to 6.00pm, Friday, 27 March 2015
Election Day Voting
Voting booths will open at 8 AM and close at 6 PM – on the 28th March 2015