Councillor Elections are scheduled for Saturday, September 9th, 2017.
Details are as follows: http://www.votensw.info/
The Northbridge Progress Association Inc. will be hosting a Meet the Candidates session at their scheduled meeting on September 7th. This meeting will be held in conjunction with both the Castlecrag Progress Association and the South Willoughby Progress Association.
The three Progress Associations which comprise the Sailors Bay Ward wish to invite all our Members and residents to attend a “Meet the Candidates” session on the evening of September 7th at the Northbridge Golf Club, Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge.
This session is an opportunity for all constituents to meet, listen and pose questions to each of the respective Ward Candidates who are standing to be our representatives on Council and who are to “stand-up” for our respective communities.
We need Candidates!
Are you or someone you know, capable of stepping up to the role?
Nominations for the election open on Monday, 31 July and close at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 9 August 2017.
Interested in being a candidate? See: Information for Candidate
We have almost two hours to glean the most from this opportunity.
The meeting protocol will be designed to ensure:
- Candidates are concise and exemplify their position succinctly;
- Equal opportunity is given to each candidate;
- Maximum diversity of issues and questions are addressed;
- The meeting does not run overtime and that attendees might have the opportunity to meet candidates.
- The meeting will start at 7:30 PM sharp
- The Chair will welcome all attendees and provide a brief introduction of each of the candidates.
- Format TBC
- Closing address (Time permitting) by each of the candidates – maximum of 2 minutes each.
- Close of Meeting and opportunity to meet and greet candidates.
Where: Northbridge Golf Club, Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge, NSW, 2063
When: 7th September 2017
Time: 7:15PM for 7:30PM start. Meeting conclusion: 9:30PM
Parking is available in the Northbridge Golf Club car park.
We look forward to you attending and making this evening a success.