On Monday evening (July 27th, 2015), the following Council motion was approved by Council.
- Council note the community response to the redevelopment options explored under the consultation process during 2014.
- Detailed design works for Option B as contained at Attachment 7 be prepared.
- Alternative options for funding the Northbridge Car Park upgrade and maintenance, including the introduction of a levy on beneficiary properties, sale and leasing of land identified under the Northbridge Property Plan and paid parking, including a funding plan to be explored and reported back to Council.
- Council advise Northbridge Plaza managers AMP and Woolworths of Council’s decision and request they consider a proportional payment to Council for an initial upgrade of the car park and an annual payment for ongoing maintenance.
- Council advise all submitters during the first and second stage of consultation in 2014 of the Council decision.
Moved Councillor HILL
Seconded Councillor HOOPER
- For the Motion:
- Councillors Giles-Gidney, Eriksson, Hill, Hooper, Mustaca, Norton, Rozos, Rutherford, Sloane and Wright.
- Councillor Saville